CRM for Virtual Assistants
It’s far easier to get and retain new clients if you can offer them more than they expect – welcome to a special VA CRM just for you. As a Virtual Assistant we think you’ll find just what you need: a value-for-money CRM with all the relevant features presented in a simple way to help you run your growing business.
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management, but VA CRM offers you much more than that. Our CRM handles most of your business needs. It helps you to be organised and efficient, automating tasks, reducing duplicates and the chance of errors, linking everything together in one place, managing all the things you’re doing for your own business and for your clients … and much more.
We don’t like to boast, but here are some of the comments so far…
- “It is really amazing!“
- “Could not do without this“
- “EVERYONE SHOULD BE USING THE CRM“
- “This is precisely what was needed – Zoho looked too clunky, AgileCRM was too simple, Infusionsoft would have been too expensive with their ‘personalisation’ service, Excel is not flexible enough and Trello and Asana seem designed with projects in mind“
- “Where was this when I started out!?!?“
- “Never thought I would be managing two Virtual Assistants myself – the CRM is exceptional.“
I’m interested. Tell me more…
- WHAT CAN IT DO FOR ME?
- Manage clients of your business and manage your clients’ clients too – easily store, find and update any information.
- Manage your contracts and your clients’ contracts. Setup automatic tasks or emails to send when contracts are near expiry.
- Manage tasks, calls, calendar/meetings for you, your clients and even other VA’s that you’ve added to your VA CRM.
- Sales features such as Leads, Opportunities, Campaigns and Target lists.
- Store documents in the VA CRM, linked to a company, contact, contract
- *Quote and Invoice templates for your clients for you/them to create PDFs to attach to emails within the VA CRM or using your own email program. Quickly convert Quotes to Invoices or Contracts.
- *Reports on anything in the system and automatic regular emailing of reports.
- *Email monitoring and sending from you and from your clients, with all the features you’d expect and added features such as Email Templates and even the ability to automatically link incoming/outbound emails to company/contact records where there’s a matching email address.
- Choose the Appearance of your VA CRM, and let your clients do the same.
- Install the Free Mobile App (available on Apple and Android devices) to access and update certain information or even directly call your clients, and use any web browser on any internet-connected device for full access, whether that’s your PC, laptop, mobile, or tablet.
- CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME EXAMPLES?
- Let’s just say you have three clients of your VA business: a heating engineer, an accountant and a plumber, each with their own own clients. Here’s how the VA CRM would make your life easier…
- The heating engineer wants you to take incoming calls and emails and manage his calendar, booking and rescheduling his appointments within agreed times. He wants to access his calendar on his mobile phone and laptop so he knows where he’s going each day. He also wants reminders for 11 months time when it’s a boiler service so you or he can contact them to remind them the next one is due.
- The accountant needs you to store his contracts, and organise the timings of VAT returns and payroll for his various clients.
- The plumber simply needs to you take his calls, manage his emails and book jobs for him – easy with the VA CRM.
- HOW WILL I ACCESS IT?
- You can access the VA CRM from any internet-connected device with a web browser, or from the free mobile app, simply browse to the dedicated web address for your VA CRM and login with your username and password. To make your job even easier and quicker, most browser software supports adding bookmarks/favourite web addresses and remembers your login details too.
- As a VA, you’ll have access to all the parts of the VA CRM you need. You’ll be able to manage all your clients’ needs from one place. You can even add other VAs to your CRM!
- HOW WILL MY CLIENTS ACCESS IT?
- Included in your package, are the setup of 3 of your clients in the VA CRM. They’ll be able to login as you do using their own usernames and passwords, and just access their own information. There’s no limit to how many clients you can manage with your VA CRM, so if you need more than 3 then we can set them up for you quickly for a very small one-off fee and very small monthly fees. You could even add a login for your VA CRM on your website.
- IS IT SECURE?
- For your and your clients’ reassurance, you can rely on secure web-hosting and secure access via an SSL certificate. This means you use https:// rather than http:// and the browser shows the padlock icon.
- ANYTHING ELSE?
- Super-fast access, excellent security, and guaranteed 99.9% uptime … actually, none of our CRMs have ever not been up! We host all CRMs at a datacentre in the UK, using our award-winning hosting partner.
- Benefit regularly from improved and new features – our system is built on an OpenSource system that’s being developed all the time.
Can I manage other VAs?
Imagine building your business by sub-contracting or employing other VAs? That’s easy with the VA CRM, we can give them access too so you can share information, delegate and monitor tasks, calendar appointments – and much more!
How much will it cost me?
We’re still finalising the pricing based on feedback from our trial customers but there’s more information coming very soon. Drop us an email if you’d like to know once this is available.
- Top tip: Some of our VAs have started charging their clients a small monthly fee for the added value of their information being available online. It’s great service for them and can easily cover the cost of your VA CRM.
- There is an initial, one-off fixed-fee of just £250 + VAT, and this includes:
- Setup of your own dedicated web address, e.g. www.marysmith.vacrm.co.uk
- Setup of your own brilliant VA CRM, used and loved by Virtual Assistants!
- Setup of you as a VA user and setup of 3 of your clients … you simply email us their name, company name (if applicable), email address and password. We’ll email you once your clients are setup, and you can email them their VA CRM access details directly as soon as you’re ready.
- There is also a small monthly fee of just £25 + VAT, and this includes:
- Your VA CRM hosted in the UK with our award-winning hosting provider.
- Access to your VA CRM from the free mobile app available for iOS or Android.
- If you’d like to manage more than 3 of your clients with your VA CRM:
- A one-off fixed-fee of just £15 + VAT per additional client … all you have to do is provide us with the same information as your first 3 clients: name, company name (if applicable), email address and password.
- A monthly fee of just £2 + VAT per each client (only for 4 or more clients).
- Note that setup, configuration or implementation of any items on this page marked with * may be subject to a fee.
How else can you help me?
There’s many more ways we can help you, whether you’re new to the system or have been using it a while.
- You can send us data to import if you already have it, e.g. from Outlook or Excel spreadsheets or even another CRM!
- You can arrange remote training with us on the VA CRM, although we recommend you check our CRM Guides first
- You can request a new feature for your VA CRM. Oh, and if we think it’s a good enough idea that will benefit other VAs then you may even get it for FREE!
Ok, what’s next?
Simply get in touch via email@example.com or 0845 544 3210 for a friendly chat 🙂